This is a test
1. Booking; Receipt of the deposit of 30% of the cost of the holiday confirms a booking, this deposit is non refundable. The balance of the holiday cost to be paid, at the latest, 10 weeks before the first day of the holiday. If your booking is made within 10 weeks, 100% of the holiday cost is due at time of booking. By booking a stay with us you agree to our terms and conditions.
In the case of late or incomplete payment of the amounts invoiced to you, we will send you a reminder of payment, and if within five days after the date of the reminder, payment has not been received and cleared by Berridon Farm then unfortunately we will have to cancel your booking, all deposits will be forfeited, and the holiday period will be offered back for hire to another customer.
Booking confirmations and invoices must be checked immediately on receipt for any errors. Possible or claimed errors must always be notified by email or phone within ten days following the date of the confirmation/invoice and before the start of the stay. If, within a week after making a booking, you have not received a confirmation, then please get in touch to ensure your booking has been processed.
2. Prices; The price of your holiday includes accommodation for a family of up to six, bed and kitchen linen, and a firewood allowance.
3. Linen; We provide bed linen for each person on the booking form, in the double bed and cabin bed, this will be two pillowcases, sheet and a duvet cover, and in the bunk beds one pillowcase, sheet and duvet cover. In the kitchen a tea towel and a dish cloth is provided along with eco washing up liquid. We can also provide towel sets at £5 each, comprising a bath towel and a hand towel, please book before arrival.
4. Nursery Furniture; We have a limited supply of fireguards, cots, highchairs and playpens available, please call to reserve these, first come first served.
5. Groups; Berridon Farm is primarily a family site, however does allow group bookings, please call to arrange. If you are looking for an all adult gathering please contact us to discuss if we are able to help. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any all adult group bookings not authorised at the time of booking and any monies paid will not be reimbursed so please do contact us before booking.
6. Bookings; Bookings can only be made with customers over 18 years. We reserve the right, at all times, without statement of reasons, to refuse a booking. We will confirm all bookings via e-mail.
7. Rental; In the price of every holiday the following is included:
- Rental of accommodation
- Parking for one car
- Bed and kitchen linen
- Use of the field where the tents are situated
- Use of water and drainage in the tent and showers in the farmyard
Not included are, among other things:
- cleaning your accommodation before you leave, for instance washing of dishes, stripping of beds, disposal of waste as instructed
- any food or catered facilities
6. Changes; If, after confirmation of your booking, you would like to make alterations to the booking date while we are not obliged to, we will try and help if a suitable alternative date is available.
For each modification in a booking already made, up to a maximum of four weeks before arrival, we charge £40 alteration costs. In addition amending dates to a more expensive period may incur additional accommodation charges. Amending a booking to a cheaper period will not see a refund of the difference in costs. In principle, alterations cannot be permitted within four weeks prior to arrival, however we will always try and help if possible.
If, after confirmation of your booking of more than one tent, you want to reduce the number of booked tents, then this will be deemed a part cancellation and cancellation terms apply.
a. In the event of a cancellation more than 10 weeks before the commencement of the stay, 30% of the rental amount will be payable with a minimum of £150
b. In the event of cancellation within 10 weeks before the start of the stay, the entire rental amount will be payable
c. In the case of premature termination of the stay, the entire booking amount is payable
8. Arrival and departure; Check in on the farm is between 4pm and 7pm, if should you be unavoidably delayed or wish to arrange an alternative arrival slot, please contact us.
9. Force majeure; Force majeure on the side of Berridon Farm exists if the implementation of the agreement is entirely or partially, temporarily or permanently, prevented due to circumstances which are beyond the control of Berridon Farm, including threat of war, strikes, blockades, fire, floods, natural disasters, terrorism and other disruptions or events.
a. Berridon Farm accepts no liability for theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, during or as a result of a stay
b. The person who books the holiday and their guests and all those who accompany him or her, are jointly responsible for all loss and/or damage which arises, for Berridon Farm, and/or any third party as a direct or an indirect consequence of their stay. This is irrespective of whether this was caused through actions or refraining from actions by themselves or by third parties, who are at the farm through their making, as well as of all damage which is caused by any child which they have under their responsibility.
c. If you leave your tent in an improper condition, additional (cleaning) costs may be charged.
11. Complaints; If you have a complaint please take up this complaint with us immediately, in order to allow us to solve the matter as soon as possible.
12. Assumption of Risks; Remember that you will be staying on a farm with animals and potentially dangerous farm equipment amongst other hazards. Also you must be aware that some of the camp equipment (such as tent stove or camp fire) may be dangerous if misused. While we take great care to keep our guests safe, accidents can happen and we are not responsible for such accidents (to the greatest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to supervise any children. If you notice that any equipment looks faulty and/or unsafe you must inform Berridon Farm as soon as possible. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance against the risk of accidents, theft from your accommodation, and your stay being cut short.